The information we may require will depend on the type of work we're performing and your type of entity. If required, we will need this information before we begin any work.
When you contact us, or if there is a significant change in the nature of your work, we will let you know if we need to carry out client due diligence and what information we require.
This may include:
- Forms of identification (for example, your passport or driver's licence)
- Proof of your address (for example a recent utility bill or rates invoice)
- Your occupation and where you do business
- We may need further information depending on your specific services. For example, for trusts, we may require information about trustees and beneficiaries. For companies, we may need information about directors and shareholders.
- We may also need to verify the source of funds for certain transactions.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.