Effective cash flow management and forecasting will enable you to estimate cash flows and respond to changes in your business and operating environment. If you require a cashflow forecast because your bank manager has requested one, we can prepare one for you. However, cash flow forecasting is essential as every business owner needs an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making. Recognising the difference between profit and cash, and the benefit of improving your cash conversion cycle will help manage and grow your business.
Our cash flow forecasting service will:
- Identify the likely causes of cash flow problems within your business
- Set 30 day and 12 month cash flow forecasts
- Assist with bank lending requirements
- Identify ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improve communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
- Provide you with an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Help you understand the key cash flow drivers and the cash conversion cycle in your business
- Enable you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Monitor your actual cash flow against the forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Provide peace of mind that your cash flow needs are known and properly funded
- Improve business processes that maximise cash flow, profit and business value
- Drive your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way.
Contact us today to manage your cash flow effectively